Born on September 14, 1978, Ron DeSantis is an American politician, former Navy lawyer and author who is serving as the US Representative for Florida’s 6th congressional district since 2013. he is a member of the Republican Party. He rose to fame after his attacks on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation in Russian interference in the 2016 election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Yale University and Harvard University.
Ron DeSantis Ethnicity/Religion
Ron DeSantis was born in Jacksonville, Florida. His parents’ information is not known at the moment. He is of Italian descent.
He graduated from Yale University in 2001 and from Harvard law School with J.D in 2005.
Ron DeSantis Affair/Wife/Married
He is married to television host Casey DeSantis and the couple has two children together (a daughter and a son). For more information, visit his twitter.
Great to see @NASA Administrator and former colleague @JimBridenstine at the launch of the #NASACaucus this evening. Jim recognizes Florida’s importance as a hub of the American space industry, and I am glad to have him leading the men and women at NASA! pic.twitter.com/BAvk1DVvyk
— Ron DeSantis (@RepDeSantis) July 24, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ronald Dion DeSantis
- Nicknames: Ron DeSantis
- Birthday: September 14, 1978
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, Florida, US
- Current Residence: Florida, United States
- Education: Yale University, Harvard University
- Profession: Politician, former lawyer, author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Italian descent
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Casey DeSantis (m. 2010)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He ran in Florida’s 2016 US Senate election until Senator Marco Rubio’s announcement that he would seek re-election.
- He is a Republican.
- He rose to fame for his frequent attacks on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.
- He is the author of the book Dreams From Our Founding Fathers: First Principles in the Age of Obama.
- He opposes abortion.
Merely implying bias due to a judge’s ethnic heritage is wrong as a matter of principle and legally illegitimate.