Born on July 8, 1998, Maya Hawke is an American actress and model who is known for her roles as Jo march in the 2017 BBC Adaptation of Little Women and as Robin in Stranger Things Season 3. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Julliard School. However, she dropped out after one year.
Maya Hawke (Robin Stranger Things) Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in New York City to Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke. She has a brother and two-half-sisters for her father’s side and a half-sister from her mother’s side.
Maya Hawke (Robin Stranger Things) Dating/Boyfriend
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Maya Ray Thurman Hawke
- Nicknames: Maya
- Birthday: July 8, 1998
- Age: 21 years old (as of July 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Julliard School
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Dating/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 53 kg (approx)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 32 inches
- Hips Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for her role as Jo March in the 2017 BC Adaptation of Little Women and as Robin in third season of Stranger Things.
- Her parents are actors.
- She is a great-great-granddaughter of Tennessee Williams on her father’s side.
- On her mother’s side, she is a granddaughter of Buddhist Scholar Robert A. F. Thurman.
- She has dyslexia.
- She modeled for Vouge at the start of her career just like her mother and grandmother.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.