Born on November 23, 1960 Robin Roberts is an American television broadcaster and anchor of ABC’s Good Morning America. For more information on Robin Roberts, read the article below.
Before Fame: before fame, she graduate from Southeastern Louisiana University in Communication.
Robin Roberts Family/Parents
Born in Tuskegee, Alabama, and raised in Pass Christian, Mississippi, Robin is the daughter of Lucimarian and Colonel Lawrence E. Roberts. She is the youngest of four siblings.
Robin Roberts Gay/Girlfriend/Children
She is married to Amber Laign (2005- present). She is in same sex relationship. For more information, contact her on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robin Rene Roberts
- Nicknames: Robin Roberts
- Birthday: November 23, 1960
- Age: 56 years old
- Birthplace: Tuskegee, Alabama, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Southeastern Louisiana University
- Profession: News Anchor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Wife: Amber Laign (2005- present)
- Girlfriend: Amber Laign
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $25 million USD(Approx)
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She has a sister, Sally Ann Roberts, who is a morning anchor for WWL-TV (CBS) in New Orleans.
- She grew up in Pass Christian, Mississippi.
- She was college basketball star.
- In 2007, she underwent surgery for breast cancer.
Go on with your bad self!
I want to give people hope, To know there is another day. I can be fearful or fearless. I choose to be fearless.