Born on February 21, 1924, Robert Mugabe is a Zimbabwean revolutionary and politician who has been the President of Zimbabwe since 1987. He previously led Zimbabwe as Prime Minister from 1980 to 1987. He chaired the Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU) group from 1975 to 1980 and has led its successor political party, the ZANU – Patriotic Front (ZANU–PF). On November 15, 2017, he was placed under house arrest as Zimbabwe’s military took control in a coup. Read the article below for more information.
Robert Mugabe Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born at the Kutama Mission village in Southern Rhodesia’s Zvimba District, he is the son of Gabriel Matibri and Doma. Bona and Gabriel had six children: Miteri (Michael), Raphael, Robert, Dhonandhe (Donald), Sabina, and Bridgette.
Robert Mugabe Affair/Married/Children
He was married to Sally Hayfron from 1961 to 1992. She died in 1992. They had a son, Michael Nhamodzenyika Mugabe. He died on 29 December 1996 from cerebral malaria while Mugabe was in prison. While married to Hayfron, he was involved in extra-marital affair with his secretary, Grace Marufu. In 1988, she bore a daughter, Bona in 1990, a son, Robert. They married in August 1996. For more information, contact him on twitter. 😀 😀
— Robert Mugabe (@RGMugabe) February 4, 2015
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robert Gabriel Mugabe
- Nicknames: Robert
- Birthday: February 21, 1924
- Age: 93 years old
- Birthplace: Kutama, South Rhodesia (Now Zimbabwe)
- Current Residence: Zimbabwe
- Education: University of Fort Hare, University of South Africa, University of London
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front (1987-present), National Democratic Party (1960–1961) Zimbabwe African People’s Union (1961–1963) Zimbabwe African National Union (1963–1987)
- Nationality: Zimbabwean
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Sally Hayfron (1961-1962;deceased in 1992), Grace Marufu (1996-present)
- Children: Nhamodzenyika (deceased) Bona Robert Peter Bellarmine Chatunga
- Net Worth: $10 million USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.8 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.
- Our votes must go together with our guns. After all, any vote we shall have, shall have been the product of the gun. The gun which produces the vote should remain its security officer – its guarantor. The people’s votes and the people’s guns are always inseparable twins.