Born on December 1, 1982 in Wembley, London, England, Riz Ahmed is an actor and writer, known for his roles on Rogue One (2016), Four Lions (2010) and Jason Bourne (2016). His other film credits include Four Lions, Nightcrawler and Jason Bourne. He also starred as Nasir Khan on the hit HBO miniseries The Night Of.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from Christ Church, Oxford University, with a degree in PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics).
Riz Ahmed Family/Parents/Religion
Born in Wembley, London, his parents are of Muhajir background and moved to England from Karachi, Pakistan during the 70s. He is a descendant of Sir Shah Muhammad Sulaiman, the first British Indian to become the Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court in Uttar Pradesh during the colonial era.
Riz Ahmed Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
View this post on Instagram
Thank you @fallontonight for letting me share my thoughts with America in these Sour Times. I wrote this 10years ago assuming it was too controversial to ever share and in any case hoping it would be irrelevant by now. But current events have demanded that it's time for us to all speak up.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rizwan Ahmed
- Nicknames: Riz MC
- Birthday: December 1, 1982
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Wembley, London, England
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Oxford Central School of Speech and Drama
- Profession: Actor, Rapper
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: Aryan
- Religion: Muslim
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: $3 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He graduated from Oxford University with a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics and later enrolled into London’s Central School of Speech and Drama.
- He is of Pakistani descent.
- He auditioned for Slumdog Millionaire in 2008.
- Whenever he has to drop his natural English accent for a role, he speaks to everyone on and off set without it until everything is wrapped up.
- He was named on Time Magazine’s ”100 most influential people” list in May 2017. His entry was written by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
The camera or the microphone in the booth is merciless. If you don’t believe what you’re saying, it hears it. If you don’t believe it, it sees it in your eyes, it hears it in your voice that there isn’t the conviction there.
I’m not in a “starry” position to be able to pick and choose, but I am interested in telling stories of substance with great directors – that’s my only guiding principle.
Post 9/11 Blues is an observational satire about the surreal circus of fear at that time. It’s a generational thing.