Born on 31 December 1981, Ricky Whittle is an English actor who rose to fame as a model for Reebok and as Calvin Valentine on the popular British soap opera Hollyoaks. Currently, he has played in series American Gods as Shadow Moon.
Before Fame: Before fame, he went to study Law in Southampton University.
Career / Awards:
Who are Ricky Whittle’s parents? Ricky Whittle’s early life
Born in England, he is the4 son of a former Royal Air Force serviceman of Jamaican descent. He represented England and United Kingdom at youth level in Football and was scouted by Arsenel and Celtic FC.
Is Ricky Whittle single? Or is he married? Ricky Whittle affiar
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Richard Whittle
- Nicknames: Ricky Whittle
- Birthday: 31 December 1981
- Age: 35 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Oldham, England
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Southampton Solent University
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Carley Stenson (2006-2009)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 1 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was a military brat.
- He played a character named Lincoln in both NCIS and The 100.
- His father was in the Royal Air Force.
- He was scouted to play as a professional footballer for Arsenel and Celtic football clubs but was thwarted by injury.
- Because of the injury, he went to study Law in Southampton University.
- In 2007 he left to play in another British soap, as P.C. Calvin Valentine in ‘Hollyoaks’.
- He began modeling and became the Face of Reebok for 2000.
- He is of Jamaican descent.
- He competed in the 2009 season of the popular BBC One reality talent competition Strictly Come Dancing.
I’ve never used chat-up lines; I don’t have the gift of the gab.
I’m more of a mimic. My accent tends to drift to where ever I am.
I have always thought beach weddings are beautiful. A sunset ceremony with a beautiful sky, white drapes and fire lanterns.
I’m ambitious and I’m determined and I know where I’m going to be. It’s not where I want to be, but where I’m going to be.
The best food I’ve had was actually in catering at ‘Single Ladies.’ It’s insane. I can’t live in Atlanta. In fact, even if I’m offered, I’m not sure I could come back for another six months, because I’ll just be fat.