Born on December 1, 1952, Rick Scott is an American businessman and a politician who is serving as the 45th Governor of Florida since 2011. As a member of the Republican Party, he is vying the seat of Senator Bill Nelson in the upcoming election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Missouri and Southern Methodist University.
Rick Scott Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Bloomington, Illinois, US, he was raised in North Kansas City, Missouri. He was born as second of five children in a lower middle-class family. His mother married Orba Scott Jr. when his parents divorced. Orba adopted young “Rick”, who took his stepfather’s surname, and became known as Richard Lynn Scott.
Rick Scott Affair/Dating/Married/Wife
Absentee voting starts Tuesday. Florida is expected to have a record number of absentee voters this year – are you one of them? For more information on absentee voting, visit our election center today.https://t.co/pop7ttV6qy
— Rick Scott (@ScottforFlorida) September 28, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Richard Lynn Scott
- Nicknames: Rick Scott
- Birthday: December 1, 1952
- Age: 65 years old
- Birthplace: Bloomington, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: Florida, US
- Education: University of Missouri, Southern Methodist University
- Profession: Politician, businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Ann Holland (m. 1972)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $255 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Since 2011, he has served as the 45th Governor of Florida.
- He is a Republican.
- Scott was raised in North Kansas City, Missouri, the second of five children in a lower middle-class, financially struggling family.
- He is the co-founder of Columbia Hospital Corporation which later merged to become Columbia/HCA which became the largest private for-profit health care company in the United States.
- He is going against Bill Nelson for Senator of Florida.
Quality health care services must be accessible and affordable for all – not just those in certain ZIP codes or tax brackets.
I stand for limited government, fiscal responsibility, personal freedom, personal responsibility, so the Republican Party will support me.