Born on May 11, 1978, Richard Spencer is an American white supremacist who is the president of National Policy Institute and co-editor of AltRight.com, and has become one of the highest white nationalist in America. He has advocated for a white homeland for a “dispossessed white race” and called for “peaceful ethnic cleansing” to halt the “deconstruction” of European culture. To learn more about Richard, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended University of Virginia.
Richard Spencer Parents/Religion/Supremacist
Born in Boston, Massachusetts, Spencer is the son of ophthalmologist rand Spencer and Sherry Spencer, an heiress to cotton farms in Louisiana. He grew in Dallas, Texas.
Richard Spencer Controversy/Married/Wife
He was separated from his wife, Nina Kouprianova, in October 2016; however, in April 2017 Spencer said he and his wife were not separated and are still together. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Richard ⛷️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) October 19, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Richard Bertrand Spencer
- Nicknames: Richard Spencer
- Birthday: May 11, 1978
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: Alexandria, Virginia, US
- Education: University of Virginia, University of Chicago, Duke University
- Profession: Author, publisher
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Atheist, Cultural Christian
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Nina Kouprianova
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $185 million US
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American white supremacist.
- Spencer has stated that he rejects the label of white supremacist, and prefers to describe himself as an identitarian.
- Spencer and his organization drew considerable media attention in the weeks following the 2016 US presidential election, where, at a National Policy Institute conference, he quoted from Nazi propaganda and denounced Jews.
- Spencer was one of the featured speakers at the Charlottesville, Virginia Unite the Right rally, which drew national attention after violent clashes caused Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe to declare a state of emergency, and eventually resulted in injuries and three deaths.
- According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Spencer has advocated for a white homeland for a “dispossessed white race” and called for “peaceful ethnic cleansing” to halt the deconstruction” of European culture.
Martin Luther King Jr., a fraud and degenerate in his life, has become the symbol and cynosure of White Dispossession and the deconstruction of Occidental civilization. We must overcome!
Immigration is a kind a proxy war—and maybe a last stand—for White Americans, who are undergoing a painful recognition that, unless dramatic action is taken, their grandchildren will live in a country that is alien and hostile.