Born on November 30, 1955, Richard Burr is an American politician and businessman who is the current senior United States Senator from North Carolina and has been serving in the position since 2005. As a member of the Republican Party, he previously served as a member of the United States House of Representative. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Wake Forest University.
Richard Burr Ethnicity/Religion
Richard was born in Charlottesville, Virginia to Martha and The Rev. David Horace White Burr.
Richard Burr Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Brooke Fauth (m. 1984). They have two children. For more information, visit his twitter.
It was terrific meeting with @NCEmergency yesterday. They’re a great resource to help you and your family create an emergency plan and get important, up-to-date information during a natural disaster. #HurricanePreparednessWeek pic.twitter.com/abdrPQiBJo
— Richard Burr (@SenatorBurr) May 8, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Richard Mauze Burr
- Nicknames: Richard Burr
- Birthday: November 30, 1955
- Age: 63 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Charlottesville, Virginia, US
- Current Residence: North Carolina, US
- Education: Wake Forest University
- Profession: Politician, businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Brooke Fauth (m. 1984)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Robert Mueller? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is the senior United States Senator from North Carolina.
- Before his career in politics, he was a sales manager for a lawn equipment company.
- His father was a minister.
- His political career formally started when in 1992, he ran against Democratic Representative Stephen L. Neal for US House of Representative.
- He believes global warming is not caused by human activity.
- He has an “A+” rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA).
- He is against Obamacare.
- He opposes medical marijuana and any recreational use of cannabis
One is only susceptible to lobbying if they’re weak and they trust what an individual tells them without verification.