Born in July 8, 1943, Ri Chun Hee is a retired news anchorwoman for North Korean broadcaster Korean Central Television. She is known for being North Korea’s nuclear newsreader and her characteristic emotional and sometimes passionate and aggressive tone. Born in a poor family in Tongchon, Gangwon, Jappanese Korea, she was trained by North Korean government because of her background and trustworthiness.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from Pyongyang University of Theatre and Film.
More info on North Korea’s nuclear newsreader Ri Chun Hee
Ri Chun Hee Family/Ethnicity
Born in Tongchon, Gangwon, Japanese Korea to a poor family, she studied performance art at Pyongyang University of Theatre and Film.
Ri Chun Hee Married/Husband
Not available. For more information, contact her on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ri Chun-hee
- Nicknames: Ri Chun Hee
- Birthday: July 8, 1943
- Age: 74 years old
- Birthplace: Tongchon, Gangwon, Japanese Korea
- Current Residence: Pyongyang, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Education: Pyongyang University of Theatre and Film
- Profession: Anchorwoman, Broadcaster
- Nationality: North Korean
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Ri was born in 1943 to a poor family in Tongchon, Gangwon, Japanese Korea.
- She was trained by the North Korean government because of her background of abject poverty, which is considered a sign of political trustworthiness in the country.
- Ri studied performance art at Pyongyang University of Theatre and Film and was recruited by KCTV.
- She is known for her melodramatic announcing style.