Born on March 23, 1952, Rex Tillerson is an American civil engineer who is the current United States Secretary of State serving since February 1, 2017. Beginning his career as an engineer, he joined Exxon in 1975 and served as the CEO of ExxonMobil from 2006-2016. He recently became a center of attraction when he called the President Donald Trump a “moron”. To know more about Rex, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from University of Texas at Austin.
Rex Tillerson Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Wichita Falls, Texas, he is the son of Parry Sue and Bobby Joe Tillerson. He was named after Rex Allen and John Wayne, two Hollywood actors famous for playing cowboys. He has two sisters.
Rex Tillerson Affair/Wife/Married
He has been married twice in his life. He divorced his first wife with whom he has twin boys. In 1986, he married Renda St. Clair. He also has a son born in 1988, with Clair. For more information on Rex, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rex Wayne Tillerson
- Nicknames: Rex
- Birthday: March 23, 1952
- Age: 65 years old
- Birthplace: Wichita Falls, Texas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Texas at Austin
- Profession: Civil Engineer, ex-CEO of ExxonMobil
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Renda St. Clair
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $245 million US
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an Eagle Scout and serves on the Boy Scouts of America’s National Executive Board.
- He began his career as an civil engineer.
- He was named after Rex Allen and John Wayne, two Hollywood actors famous for playing cowboys.
- He joined Exxon Company USA in 1975 as a production engineer.
- He has no experience in Government or as a diplomat.
Integrity is essential and irreplaceable. It is the most valuable asset for a person, a company, or a society seeking to build and progress.