Born on October 19, 1983, Rebecca Ferguson is a Swedish actress who rose to fame for her role of Elizabeth Woodville in the miniseries The White Queen and has appeared in popular films such as s Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015) and its sequel Mission: Impossible – Fallout (2018), The Greatest Showman (2017), and in the comedy drama Florence Foster Jenkins (2016). She appears as Rose the Hat in Doctor Sleep (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Adolf Fredrik’s Music School.
Rebecca Ferguson Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Rebecca was born in Stockholm, Sweden to Rosemary Ferguson. Her mother is English and her father is Swedish. Her maternal grandmother is from Northern Ireland while her maternal grandfather is Scottish.
Rebecca Ferguson Affair/Married/Husband
She gave birth to a son with her former boyfriend named Ludwig Hallberg. The couple separated in 2015 and in 2018, she gave birth to a daughter with her new partner Rory with whom she had been in a relationship since 2016.
For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundstrom
- Nicknames: Rebecca Ferguson
- Birthday: October 19, 1983
- Age: 35 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Education: Adolf Fredrik’s Music School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Swedish
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Ludwig Hallberg (2005–2015), Rory (2016–present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Abra Stone of Doctor Sleep? Learn here.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She started her acting career with the Swedish soap opera Nya tider.
- She rose to fame for her role of Elizabeth Woodville in the miniseries The White Queen (2013).
- She has appeared as MI6 agent Lisa in the film Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2016) and its sequel Mission: Impossible – Fallout (2018).
- Her mother is of English descent and her father is of Swedish descent.
- She worked as a model and appeared in magazines and television commercials from the age of 13.
- She did ballet, tap-dancing, jazz, street funk and tango while growing up.
- She appears as Rose the Hat in Doctor Sleep (2019).
Not Available at the moment.