Born on February 25, 1976, Rashida Jones is an American actress, writer and producer who is best known for her role as Ann in the series Parks and Recreation and in The Office.
She is also known for her roles in I Love You, Man, The Social Network, Our Idiot Brother, The Muppets and many more. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Harvard University.
Rashida Jones Ethnicity/Religion
Rashida was born in Los Angeles, California to Peggy Lipton and Quincy Jones. She is the younger sister of Kidada Jones. She has five half-siblings.
Rashida Jones Affair/Married
She is currently in relationship with Ezra Koenig. They have a child together. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Rashida Lean Jones
Birthday: February 25, 976
Age: 44 years old (as of 2020)
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: Harvard University
Profession: Actress, writer, producer
Religion: Not Available
Spouse/Husband: Ezra Koenig (2015-present) (boyfriend)
Net Worth: Not Available
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Rashida is an American actress, producer and writer.
- Rashida is best known for her role as Ann in the series Parks and Recration.
- She is also known for her roles in The Office, Boston Public and Angie Tribeca.
- She is the younger sister of actress Kidada Jones. She has five siblings fror her father’s other relationships including Quincy Jones III and Kenya Jones.
- Her father is African-American and her mother was a descendant of Jewish emigrants from Russia and Latvia.
- She was formerly engaged to Mark Ronson and Tobey Maguire.
- Her first name is of Arabic origin.
- She is left handed.
Be friendly to everybody; protect yourself; people sometimes want a piece of you for no good reason; and always do things out of love not fear.
For more information, visit our site.