Born on March 7, 1970, Rachel Weisz is a British-American actress who is best known for her role in The Mummy (1999) and The Mummy Returns (2001), The Constant Gardener for which she received an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award and many more films. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Trinity Hall, Cambridge.
Rachel Weisz Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Rachel was born in London, UK to Edith Ruth and George Weisz. Her father is a Hungarian Jewish immigrant, and her mother, from Vienna, was of Italian and Austrian Jewish heritage.
Rachel Weisz Affair/Husband
She is married to Daniel Craig, They married in 2011 and have a child together.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rachel Hannah Weisz
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Birthday: March 7, 1970
- Age: 49 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, England
- Current Residence: New York City, US
- Education: Trinity Hall, Cambridge
- Profession: Actress, fashion model
- Nationality: British-American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: She was born in a Jewish family
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Husband: Daniel Craig (m. 2011)
- Children: 2
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg )
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father invented respirators that supplied their own oxygen and machines that sense land mines.
- Her father was born in Hungary and her mother was from Austria.
- She was a radical feminist while at University.
- She is the recipient of an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Critics’ Choice Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
- She rose to fame for her role in the films The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.
- She won Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for her role in The Constant Gardener.
- She became a US Citizen in 2011.
- Visit our site for more updates
I found myself a sophisticated, educated American. He’s not an actor. He’s traveled the world. He knows where Europe is, unlike a lot of Americans. He’s very cultured, but he’s all man.
People find out I’m an actress and I see that ‘whore’ look flicker across their eyes.