Born in 1967, Rachel Mitchell is an American public prosecutor from Arizona who is currently serving as Deputy County Attorney and chief of the Special Victims Division in the Maricopa County. She fame skyrocketed after she was asked to question Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She received her JD from ASU’s College of Law.
Rachel Mitchell Ethnicity/Religion/Education
Born in Arizona, US, she is a first-generation Arizonian. Although we have no information regarding her parent’s name, we do know that her father grew up in Arkansas and her mother grew up in Pennsylvania.
Rachel Mitchell Husband/Married
Her marital status is not known currently. For more information, visit her twitter. Also, visit our site for articles on similar personalities. You can also find more about her on the article post by Guardian. Also, for similar personalities, visit our site.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rachel H. Mitchell
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Birthday: 1967
- Age: 50/51 years old
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: Arizona, US
- Education: Grand Canyon University, ASU’s College of Law
- Profession: Public prosecutor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a first-generation Arizonian.
- She earned her law degree from ASU’s College of Law.
- She has been a registered member of the Arizona bar since 1993.
- She is mostly known for her being the prosecutor of Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh.