Born on April 1, 1973, Rachel Maddow is an American television host and liberal political commentator who is the host of The Rachel Maddow Show and serves as MSNBC’s special event co-anchor. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Stanford University, and Lincoln College, Oxford.
Rachel Maddow Ethnicity/Religion
Rachel was born in Castro Valley, California to Robert B. Maddow and Elaine. She has an older brother named David.
Rachel Maddow Affair/Married/Sexuality
Her sexual orientation is lesbian. She is in relationship with Susan Mikula. For more information, visit her twitter.
"It is absurd that there is still any question about whether Durham County’s 2016 polling book problems were tied to the Kremlin."https://t.co/y2lLHdnWbi
— Rachel Maddow MSNBC (@maddow) June 17, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rachel Anne Maddow
- Nicknames: Rachel Maddow
- Birthday: April 1, 1973
- Age: 46 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Castro Valley, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Stanford University and Lincoln College, Oxford
- Profession: television host, political commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Partner: Susan Mikula
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a television host and liberal political commentator.
- She is the host of The Rachel Maddow Show and is the MSNBC;s special event co-anchor.
- She is the first openly lesbian anchor to host a major Prime-Time news program in US.
- Her first job was as a radio host in 1999 WRNX in Massachusetts.
- She wrote Drift: The Unmooring of American Military Power (2012) which reached the first position for The New York Times Best Seller list for hardcover nonfiction.
- She has dealt with cyclical depression since puberty.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I would like to be a polyglot.