Who is Rachel Hunter?
Born on 8 September, 1969, Rachel Hunter is a Kiwi/New Zealand born American actress and supermodel. Rachel is mostly known as supermodel posing for Ford Models and Playboy Magazine. Rachel is also the host of renowned show: Rachel’s Tour of Beauty. She has also appeared in many magazine covers including Vogue and Elle.
Before Fame: Rachel studied her Bachelor’s Degree in Griffith University.
Career / Awards: Rachel posed for Playboy Magazine from 2004.
Family/ Relationships / Daughter
- Born in Auckland, New Zealand, Rachel is the child of Janeen Phillips and Wayne Hunter.
- Rachel was married to British Rock Singer, Rod Stewart on 15 December, 1990.
- The couple had two children: Renee and Liam Stewart, but they separated in January 1999.
- Hunter was engaged to Jarret Stoll, an NHL hockey player, but called off the wedding in 2013.
Rachel Hunter Profile / Wiki
|Full Name: Rachel Hunter
Birthday: September 8, 1969
Birthplace: Auckland, New Zealand
Current Residence: New Zealand
Education: Griffith University
Profession: Actress, Model
Nationality: New Zealander
Spouse/Wife: Rod Steward (1990-2006)
Children: Reene Stewart, Liam Stewart
Net Worth: $60000000 (USD)
Net Worth in AUSD: 79 million Australian Dollar
Net Worth in Pound: 49.22 Brisith Pound
Net Worth in Euro: 54.614 million Euro
|Height in meter: 1.8 m
Height in feet: 5 ft 11 in
Weight: 67 kg
Weight in pounds: 148 lbd
Feet Size: 9
Dress Size/ Shoe Size: 9
Chest Size: 37
Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
Body Type: Slim
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
10 Rachel Hunter Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Rachel initially wanted to be a ballet dancer but due to a disease, she stopped pursuing her career.
- Rachel started modeling at the age of 17.
- She was offered to pose in Playboy Magazine when she turned 17, but she rejected the offer.
- Her ex-husband is 24 years older than her.
- She started posing for playboy in 2004.Rachel has a tattoo on her lower back of the bee logo.
- She was one of the top models in the 80’s.Rachel is the Ambassador of The Born Free Foundation.
- In 2012, Rachel judged for New Zealand’s Got Talent.
- She was married to a British Rock Singer, Rob Stewart.
Rachel Hunter and her dog
Memorable Quotes by Rachel Hunter
You can’t really expect a 22-year-old girl to react the same way as a man 24 years older than her