Born on May 13, 1977, Pusha T (Terrence LeVarr Thornton) is an American rapper and record executive who is the current president of GOOD Music. He initially became popular half of hip hop duo Clipse, alongside his brother Gene “No Malice” Thornton, with whom he founded Re-Up Records. He released his first solo mixtape “Fear of God” in March 2011. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: In 1992, Terrence and his brother Gene formed the duo Clipse.
Pusha T Ethnicity/Religion/Brother
Born in The Bronx, New York City, he is the brother of Gene “No Malice” Thornton.
Pusha T Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Terrence LeVarr Thornton
- Nicknames: Pusha T
- Birthday: May 13, 1977
- Age: 41 years old
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York City
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Rapper, Record executive
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $15 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the brother of Gene “No Malice” Thornton.
- He is currently the president of GOOD Music.
- In March 2011, he released his first solo project, a mixtape titled Fear of God.
- In November 2015, Kanye West appointed Pusha-T to take over his role as president of GOOD Music.
Visit our site for more updates.