Born on September 22, 1971, Princess Martha Louise of Norway is a Norwegian royal family member and is the only daughter and elder child of King Harald V and Queen Sonja. She is fourth in line of succession to the Norwegian throne.
For more information, read the article below.
Princess Martha Louise Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Princess Martha was born The National Hospital the Oslo University Hospital in Oslo and was named after her late grandmother. She was christened after few months of her birth.
Princess Martha Louise Affair/Married/Husband/Dating
She was married to author Ari Behn from May 24, 2002 to 2017. They have three daughters.
She is now in relationship with half-Nigerian US citizen Durek Verrett. For more information, visit her Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
When you meet your twin flame, you know. I have been lucky enough to have met mine. @shamandurek has changed my life, like he does with so many. He has made me realize that unconditional love actually exists here on this planet. He embraces all of me without question or fear. He makes me laugh more than anyone, has the most profound wisdom to share and all the bits in between from the diversity of his being. I feel so happy and blessed that he is my boyfriend. Thank you my love, for including me so generously into your family. I love you from this eternity to the next. And to those of you who feel the need to criticize: Hold your horses. It is not up to you to choose for me or to judge me. I don’t choose my man to satisfy any of you or the norms or boxes you have chosen in your mind for me to be in. I don’t thrive there, nor do I exist in your illusion about me. I choose from love. And that’s it. Shaman Durek is merely a man I love spending my time with and who fulfills me. So thank you for respecting my actions and my choice of partner. All I know at this moment is that we love each other and I am super happy. Have a wonderful, loving Sunday and Mother’s Day(for the USA). 📸 @dhendersonphoto #love #unconditionallove #newlove #boyfriend #inlove
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Martha Louise
- Nicknames: Princess Martha
- Birthday: September 22, 1971
- Age: 47 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: The National hospital, Gaustad, Oslo, Norway
- Education: She is a certified physiotherapist
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Husband: Ari Behn (m. 2002 div. 2017)
- Children: 3 daughters
- Height: Not Available at the moment
- Weight: Not Available at the moment
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the only daughter and elder child of King Harald V and Queen Sonja of Norway.
- She is fourth in the line of succession to the Norwegian throne.
- Princess Martha was named after her late grandmother.
- She is a certified physiotherapist.
- On 2 October 2007, Princess Louise became the first member of the Norwegian Royal Family to ever appear in a court of law as she wanted to halt sales of a book entitled Martha’s Angels.
- She is now in a relationship with a half-Nigerian US citizen, Durek Verrett.
Not Available at the moment. For more updates, visit our site.