Born on August 14, 1984, Princess Love is an American reality star, model and fashion designer who is best known for being participant on the reality TV series Love and Hip Hop.
She is also an entrepreneur who has her own clothing line called “Princess Love Collection”.
To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Texas Southern University and International Academy of Design and Technology.
Princess Love Ethnicity/Religion
Princess was born in Oakland, California and raised in Texas. She is African-American and Filipino descent.
Princess Love Affair/Dating/Married/Husband
She is married to Ray J. They married in August 2016 and have a daughter named Melody Love Norwood. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Princess Pilipina Love Norwood
- Nicknames: Princess Love
- Birthday: August 14, 1984
- Age: 34 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Oakland, California, US
- Grew up: Texas, US
- Education: Texas Southern University
- Profession: Reality television star
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: African American and Filipino
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Boyfriend/Husband: Ray J (2016)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34-36 inches
- Hips Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a reality show star and a fashion designer.
- She is a graduate of Texas Southern University and International Academy of Design and Technology.
- She was an adult dancer in Las Vegas.
- She and her husband Ray J are reality stars of the series Love and Hip Hop.
- She is of African-American and Filipino ethnicity.
- She has her own clothing line called “Princess Love Collection”.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.