Born on May 3, 1986, Pom Klementieff is a French actress who is best known for her role of Mantis in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Avengers Infinity War and Endgame. She appears as Roxette in Black Mirror Striking Vipers. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She was trained at Cours Florent.
Pom Klementieff Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Pom was born in Quebec City, Canada to Korean mother and French-Russian father who was working as a consult at the time. Her father died of cancer when she was 5 and her mother had schizophrenia. She was raised by her uncle.
Pom Klementieff Affair/Married/Dating
Her relationship status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Who is Nicole Beharie of Black Mirror?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Pom Klementieff
- Nicknames: Pom
- Birthday: May 3, 1986
- Age: 33 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Education: Cours Florent
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: She was born to Korean mother and French-Russian father
- Religion: Atheism
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available at the moment
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her mother is of Korean and her father was of Russian-French ethnicity.
- Her father died when she was 5 years old and her mother had schizophrenia so she was raised by her paternal uncle and aunt.
- Her brother committed suicide when she was 25 years old.
- She started acting at the age of 19 at Cours Florent drama school in France.
- Her first professional acting work was in French independent film Apres lui (2007).
- She made her Hollywood debut in Spike Lee’s Oldboy (2013).
- She appeared as Mantis in Guardians of Galaxy Vol. 2 and in Avengers (2018, 2019).
- She appears as Roxette in Black Mirror Striking Vipers.
My job, challenges, and simple things like waking up, going to my patio, and seeing that an hibiscus or a camellia opened during the night. It just makes me happy.
Being resilient is the essence of my life.