Born on April 11, 1997, Plastique Tiara is a Vietnamese reality television personality who is best known for being a contestant on 11th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race (2019). To learn more about Tiara, read the article below.
Before Fame: She got her inspiration watching Vietnamese pop stars.
Plastique Tiara Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Tiara is a drag performer and reality television personality.
Plastique Tiara Affair/Dating/Sexual Orientation
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Plastique Tiara
- Nicknames: Tiara
- Birth Name: Duc Tran Nguyen
- Birthday: April 11, 1997
- Age: 22 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Vietnam
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Drag performer
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- Ethnicity/Race: Vietnamese
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
Who is Brooke Lynn Hytes? Learn more here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Tiara got drag inspiration from watching Vietnamese pop stars.
- Her drag mother on RuPaul’s Drag Race was Alyssa Edwards.
- Plastique’s name comes from a “My Little Pony” character named “Diamond Tiara”.
- She is also known as Asian Barbie.
I’m a dancing queen, I’m a look queen, I can perform, I can beat my mug the house down, I can give you a death drop 1-2-8 count to a split if you want to, so, I’m everything.