Born in December 3, 1988, Pietro Boselli is an Italian model, Engineer and a former lecturer, who rose to fame when his photo was uploaded by one of his students, Arief Azil. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started modeling at the age of six.
Pietro Boselli Family/Ethnicity
Born in Veneto, Italy, he started modeling when he was six years old.
Pietro Boselli Affair/Girlfriend
It is not available at the moment. For more information, contact him on Instagram
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Pietro Boselli
- Nicknames: Pietro
- Birthday: December 3, 1988
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Negrar, Veneto, Italy
- Current Residence: England
- Education: University College London
- Profession: Engineer, Mathematics lecturer, model
- Nationality: Italian
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Muscular
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was discovered at the age of six by renowned designer ‘Giorgio Armani’ who saw Pietro with his parents and said he should be a model. He, then, began modeling for ‘Armani Junior’.
- From 11 – 17 years age, he took a break from modeling.
- In 2010, he was awarded a bachelor of engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering with First Class honors.
- In 2010, he wrote a conference paper on optimization of aircraft turbine design, which he published and presented at an international exposition in Vancouver in 2010.