Born on November 21, 1943, Phil Bredesen (Philip Norman Bredesen Jr.) is an American politician, author and entrepreneur who served as the 48th Governor of Tennessee from 2003 to 2011. As a member of the Democratic Party, he was first elected in 2002 and was reelected in 2006. He is also the founder of the HealthAmerica Corporation, which he sold in 1986. On December 6, 2017, he announced he would run for Bob Corker’s open seat in the United States Senate, as Corker announced he would not seek reelection in 2018. The election is currently being held and Former Gov. Phil Bredesen has a 10-point lead over U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn in the race to succeed U.S. Sen. Bob Corker, according to a new poll from Middle Tennessee State University. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard Univerisity.
Phil Bredesen Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Oceanport, New Jersey, Bredesen is the son of Norma Lucille and Philip Norman Bredesen. He has a younger brother named Dean.
Phil Bredesen Affair/Married/Wife
He married Susan Cleaves in 1968, but divorced in 1974. In 1974, Bredesen married Andrea Conte in Wheatley, Oxfordshire, England, and the two have one son, Ben. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Philip Norman Bredesen Jr.
- Nicknames: Phil
- Birthday: November 21, 1943
- Age: 74 years old
- Birthplace: Oceanport, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: Tennessee, United States
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Politician, author, entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Susan Cleaves (m. 1968–1974) Andrea Conte (m. 1974)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Bredesen is the founder of the HealthAmerica Corporation, which he sold in 1986.
- Since 2011, he has been chair of a firm that develops and operates solar power stations.
- On December 6, 2017, he announced he would run for Bob Corker’s open seat in the United States Senate, as Corker announced he would not seek reelection in 2018.
The consequences of decisions don’t just affect spreadsheets… They affect, in fundamental ways, the lives of people and they often mean the difference between life and death.