Born on July 15, 1949, Peter Navarro is an American economist who is the current Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Industrial Policy, Director of the White House National Trade Council. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Tufts University and Harvard University.
Peter Navarro Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, he was born to Alfred Navarro and Evelyn Littlejohn.
Peter Navarro Affair/Married/Wife
His relationship status is not known at the moment. For more updates, visit our site.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Peter Kent Navarro
- Nicknames: Peter Navarro
- Birthday: July 15, 1949
- Age: 69 years old
- Birthplace: Cambridge, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Tufts University, Harvard University
- Profession: economist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $500,000 USD (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His parents divorced when he was around 10.
- He went to Tufts University on a full academic scholarship.
- He served in US Peace Corps for three years.
- He serves as the Assistant to the President, Director of trade, Director of the White House National Trade Council.
- He is generally considered a heterodox economist.
- Learn more about him on the article by NYTIMES.
My fellow economists and academics fail to understand the economics of trade in the real world. Traditional models of academia respect free trade without considering whether it is fair trade.