Born on December 9, 1962, Pete Olson (Peter Graham Olson) is an American politician who is the US Representative for Texas’s 22nd congressional district. As a member of the Republican Party, he is a direct descendant of one of Texas Founder, Sam Houston. He is facing Democrat’s Sri Kulkarni for 22nd district election in 2018 primary election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Rice University and University of Texas at Austin.
Pete Olson Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Fort Lewis, Washington, he moved to Seabrook, Texas with his family. He is a Methodist.
Pete Olson Affair/Married/Wife
Honored to dedicate a Pearland Post Office to fallen police officer Endy Ekpanya this morning. Endy selflessly served our Pearland community & was killed in the line of duty in 2016. My statement here. https://t.co/td8cYfb0ex pic.twitter.com/gZi8PIUov4
— Rep. Pete Olson (@RepPeteOlson) May 4, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Peter Graham Olson
- Nicknames: Pete Olson
- Birthday: December 9, 1962
- Age: 55 years old
- Birthplace: Fort Lewis, Washington, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Rice University, University of Texas at Austin
- Profession: US Representative for Texas’s 22nd congressional district (politician)
- Nationality: American
- Political Party: Republican
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Methodist
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Nancy Olson
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $1.8 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the Representative of Texas’s 22nd district.
- He is a direct descendant of Texas Founder Sam Houston.
- He is a Republican.
- He is a Methodist.
- Pete and his wife Nancy are active members of the United Methodist Church.
Have a defined mission with clear goals and timelines. I still trust the staff, with as little oversight as possible. Do things to show them that their time is as valuable to you as it is to them. Don’t be afraid to ‘fly solo.’