Born on January 19, 1982, Pete Buttigieg is an American politician who is serving as the 32nd Mayor of South Bend, Indiana. As a member of the Democratic Party, he is a candidate for President of the United States in the 2020 election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University and Pembroke College, Oxford.
Pete Buttigieg Ethnicity/Religion
Born in South Bend, Indiana, he was born to Joseph Buttigieg and Jennifer Ann. His father was a Maltese immigrant, and his mother is a many-generations Hoosier (term for resident of US State of Indiana).
Pete Buttigieg Affair/Partner/Spouse
On June 16, 2015, Buttigieg announced in an essay that he is gay. He is married to Chasten Glezman. They married on June 16, 2018. For more information, visit his twitter.
I launched a presidential exploratory committee because it is a season for boldness and it is time to focus on the future. Are you ready to walk away from the politics of the past?
— Pete Buttigieg (@PeteButtigieg) January 23, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg
- Nicknames: Pete Buttigieg
- Birthday: January 19, 1982
- Age: 37 years old (as of Jan 2019)
- Birthplace: South Bend, Indiana, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University, Pembroke College, Oxford
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse: Chasten Glezman
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the first openly gay municipal executive in Indiana.
- He is a Democrat.
- His father was a Maltese immigrant, and his mother is a many-generations Hoosier (term for resident of US State of Indiana).
- He is a candidate for President of the United States in the 2020 election.
- He is a veteran of the War in Afghanistan.
- Visit our site for more updates.
There’s a new generation of voices emerging in our country, walking away from the politics of the past and ready to deliver on our priorities. There is no’ again’ in the real world ; that’s not a bad thing, we are ready for a fresh start.