Born on September 3, 198, Paz de la Huerta is an American actress and model who is known for her roles in the movies such as The Cider House Rules, A Walk to Remember, and Nurse 3D. She is also known for her role as Lucy Danziger in the drama series Broadwalk Empire. She recently gained attraction when she filed a lawsuit Monday against Harvey Weinstein, accusing him of raping her twice at her home in New York in 2010.
Before Fame: She attended Saint Ann’s School.
Paz de la Huerta Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York City, she was born to Inigo de la Huerta y Ozores and Judith Bruce. She was raised by her mother and her older sister Rafaela de la Paz.
Paz de la Huerta Affair/Dating/Boyfriend/Allegation
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: María de la Paz Elizabeth Sofía Adriana de la Huerta y Bruce
- Nicknames: Paz de la Huerta
- Birthday: September 3, 1984
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Saint Ann’s School
- Profession: Actress, model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Body Type: Hourglass
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She loves punk rock music.
- Her name means “Peace of the Orchard” in Spanish.
- She was born with a recurring cystic hygroma on her right side that grows back and needs to be removed again every few years.
- She claims that her father served in the French Foreign Legion.
- She said in an interview with Vanity Fair that Harvey Weinstein raped her on two separate occasions in 2010, once after demanding to enter her apartment and have a drink, and once showing up after she had been subjected to repeated phone calls and had been drinking.
Women have said the most malicious, disgusting things about me. But I know that when somebody comments about you, good or bad, it is 99 percent of the time their projection of how they feel about themselves. Even my own sister treats me worse than somebody would treat a rat. She actually likes rats, so worse than that.