Born on January 29, 1970, Paul Ryan is an American politician who is the 54th and current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. As a meBorn on January 29, 1970, Paul Ryan is an American politician who is the 54th and current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. As a member of The Republican Party, he was the nominee for Vice President of the United States running alongside former Governor Mitt Romney in 2012 elections. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He double majored in Miami University.
Paul Ryan Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Janesville, Wisconsin, he is the youngest of four children of Elizabeth A. and Paul Davis Ryan. He is a fifth-generation Wisconsinite. His father was of Irish and mother of German and English ancestry.
Paul Ryan Affair/Married
He is married to Janna Little, a tax attorney in 2004. The couple has three children: Liza, Charles and Sam. They live in Courthouse Hill Historic District in Janesville, Wisconsin. For more information, contact him on twitter.
RT to agree → If you finance or reward terrorism, you don’t deserve a penny from the United States. The House just passed the Taylor Force Act to end foreign aid to the Palestinian Authority until it stops paying terrorists' salaries. https://t.co/DSiitcLMma
— Paul Ryan (@SpeakerRyan) December 5, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Paul Davis Ryan Jr.
- Nicknames: Paul
- Birthday: January 29, 1970
- Age: 47 years old
- Birthplace: Janesville, Wisconsin, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Miami University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Janna Little (m. 2000)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $6.5 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His father died of heart attack when he was 16.
- He double majored in economics and political science at Miami University.
- He is a fifth-generation Wisconsinite.
- His father was of Irish ancestry and his mother of German and English ancestry.
- He is a member of The Republican Party.
Behind every small business, there’s a story worth knowing. All the corner shops in our towns and cities, the restaurants, cleaners, gyms, hair salons, hardware stores – these didn’t come out of nowhere.
Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.