Paul Ready is an English actor who is known for his role in Utopia and BBC thriller Bodyguard. He is known principally for his work on stage. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: At the age of 17 Ready played Romeo in the National Youth Theatre production of Romeo and Juliet at London’s Bloomsbury Theatre.
Paul Ready Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Birmingham, England. His parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Paul Ready Dating/Wife/Married
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Paul Ready
- Nicknames: Paul
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: King Edward VI Five Ways, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Michelle Terry
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- At the age of 17, he played Romeo in the National Youth Theatre production of Romeo and Juliet at London’s Bloomsbury Theatre.
- He is a regular at the National and Royal Court theatres.
- He rose to fame for his role in the show Utopia.