Born on June 19, 1984, Paul Dano is an American actor, director, screenwriter, producer and musician who started his career in Broadway and made his film debut in The Newcomers.
He is best known for his roles in L.I.E , Little Miss Sunshine, There Will Blood, 12 Years a Slave, Prisoners and in Love & Mercy.
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Eugene Lang College.
Paul Dano Ethnicity/Religion
Paul was born in New York City to Gladys and Paul A. Dano. He has a younger sister named Sarah.
Paul Dano Affair/Married/Dating
He has been in relationship with Zoe Kazan since 2007 and have a child together. For more information, visit his Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Paul Franklin Dano
Nicknames: Paul Dano
Birthday: June 19, 1984
Age: 35 years old (as of March 2020)
Birthplace: New York City, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: Eugene Lang College
Profession: Actor, director, screenwriter, producer, singer, musician
Religion: Not Available
Spouse/Wife: Koe Kazan (2007 – present)
Height: 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm)
Weight: 72 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American actor, director, screenwriter, producer and musician.
- He started his career on Broadway.
- He made his film debut in The Newcomers.
- He is best known for his roles in L.I.E , Little Miss Sunshine, There Will Blood, 12 Years a Slave, Prisoners and in Love & Mercy.
- He has a younger sister named Sarah.
- He was noted for his roles in classical plays on Broadway and made his debut in the revival of Inherit the Wind.
- He appears as Riddler in the film The Batman (2021)
Cereal. I love cereal. I eat several bowls a day, mostly a few late at night. Crispix, Honey Nut Cheerios, Kashi, and Oh’s are a few favorites.
When you play a part like that, so far from yourself, it’s a turn-on. There’s this mystery to be solved. That’s my biggest challenge as an actor, figuring out what brought this person to where we meet them.
Visit our site for more updates