Born on July 24, 1971, Patty Jenkins is an American film director and screenwriter who is known for directing Monster (2003) and Wonder Woman (2017). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She received her undergraduate degree from The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art and her masters from American Film Institute.
Patty Jenkins Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Victorville, California, she was born to William T. Jenkins and Emily Roth. She has an older sister, Elaine Roth. Her father was an Air Force captain who earned a Silver Star in the Vietnam War.
Patty Jenkins Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Patricia Le Jenkins
- Nicknames: Patty
- Birthday: July 24, 1971
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: Victorville, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Cooper Union
- Profession: Film director, screenwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Sam Sheridan (m. 2007)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 54 kg
- Feet Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is related to Sir Richard Burton. Her father was Burton’s second cousin.
- She is a member of the “Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences” since 2016.
I was into photography and music probably more than anything. I still think probably music is my real love. I think that it’s listening to music that made me want to be a filmmaker. When I was in film school, the second I sat down at a Steenbeck with film that I had just shot and put in music to it, that was it. Instantaneously, I couldn’t get enough of it, and it had nothing to do with career or want or desire. I liked to sit there and do that twenty-four hours a day. I was like, ‘I can’t stop doing this. This is it.’
Visit our site for more updates.