Born on December 2, 1948, Patrizia Reggiani is the ex-wife of Maurizio Gucci who is best known for hiring a hit-man to kill her ex-husband, Maurizio Gucci who was the last member of the family dynasty to run the label “Gucci” in 1995. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She married Maurizio Gucci in 1973.
Patrizia Reggiani Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born in Italy. Her personal details are not known.
Patrizia Reggiani Affair/Married/Husband
She married Maurizio Gucci in 1973 and had two children Allegra and Alessandra.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Patrizia Reggiani Martinellli
- Nicknames: Patrizia, “Lady Gucci”
- Birthday: December 2, 1948
- Age: 70 years old
- Birthplace: Not Available
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Not Available
- Nationality: Italian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Maurizio Gucci (ex-wife)
- Children: 2 daughters
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was once known as “Lady Gucci”.
- She is most famous for hiring a hitman to kill her ex-husband Maurizio Gucci.
- In January 31, 1997 Patrizia Reggiani was arrested, and in 1998 she was convicted of arranging the killing of her husband, Maurizio Gucci, and sentenced to 29 years in prison.
- In 2017, she was awarded an annuity of £900,000 from Gucci’s estate, which was due to an agreement signed in 1993.
- More information can be found here.