Pam Northam is an American educator, environmentalist, and advocate who has taken a leading role in Hampton Roads and Virginia to protect water quality and improve health of the Chesapeake Bay. She is the First Lady of Virginia and married to Governor Ralph Northam. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Baylor University and University of Texas.
Pam Northam Ethnicity/Religion
Pam Northam is an American educator, advocate and environmentalist. However, we do not have any information on her parents.
Pam Northam Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Governor Ralph Northam. For more information, visit her twitter.
In 2018, we took big steps to support early education in Virginia and we‘re excited about what we can accomplish together in 2019! Check out highlights here: https://t.co/1FjB2Wi5Mp #ECE #OneYearStrongerVA pic.twitter.com/xugsnGax46
— Pamela Northam (@FirstLadyVA) January 9, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Pamela Northam
- Nicknames: Pam Northam
- Birthday: 1963
- Age: 56 years old
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: Virginia, US
- Education: University of Texas, Baylor University
- Profession: Educator, Environmentalist, advocate
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Ralph Northam
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the First Lady of Virginia.
- She is a national award winning science specialist.
- She is a board member of the E3 school of Norfolk.
- She married Ralph Northam in 1987.
- She has taken a leading role in Hampton Roads and Virginia to protect water quality.
- She and his husband, Ralph Northam have two children: Wes and Aubrey.
Not Available at the moment