Born on January 9, 1974, Omari Hardwick is an American actor who is best known for his roles in the series Saved and Dark Blue. He is also known for Kick-Ass, Miracle at St. Anna, and as Andre in Being Mary Jane. He currently stars as James St. Patrick in Starz’s Power.
Before Fame: He attended University of Georgia.
Omari Hardwick Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Omari was born in Savannah, Georgia to Joyce and Clifford Hardwick III.
Omari Hardwick Affair/Married/WIfe
View this post on Instagram
Proud to present to you all the official @poeticspodcast trailer. Thank you @billboard for the kind words. #Linkinbio “I’m asking rappers to come in and sit down and recite a poem,” Hardwick tells Billboard. “Lose the machismo. Poetry has a vulnerability that rap and MC'ing doesn’t. You gotta be vulnerable. That kind of takes it to another level and gives [artists] a different look.” Music by @tresgray.wav
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Omari Latif Hardwick
- Nicknames: Omari Hardwick
Birthday: January 9, 1974
- Age: 45 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Savannah, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Georgia
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Jennifer Pfautch (m. 2012)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $5 million USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: 75-80 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the founder of the production company “Bravelife Films”.
- He is best known for his roles in TV series Saved and Dark Blue.
- He currently stars as James St. Patrick in Power.
- He was a struggling actor and did odd jobs to pay for his acting classes.
- He was a starting defensive while in college.
Visit our site for more information.