Born on October 24, 1986, Oliver Jackson Cohen is an English actor and model who is best known for his roles in roles in Faster, Going the Distance and What’s Your Number?
He appears as Adrian Griffin in the film The Invisible Man (2020). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle
Oliver Jackson Cohen Ethnicity/Religion
Jackson was born in Westminster, London to Betty Jackson and David Cohen. His mother is Protestant and his father is Jewish.
Oliver Jackson Cohen Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
As of March 2020, his relationship status remains unknown to us. For more information, visit his Insta.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Oliver Mansour Jackson Cohen
Nicknames: Oliver Jackson Cohen
Birthday: October 24, 1989
Age: 33 years old (as of March 2020)
Birthplace: Westminster, London, England
Education: Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle
Profession: Actor, model
Religion: His father is an Jewish and his mother is Protestant
Spouse/Dating: Not Available
Height: 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm)
Weight: 88 kg (approx)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Oliver is an English actor and model.
- He is best known for his roles in Faster, Going the Distance and What’s Your Number?
- His mother is a fashion designer and his father is his mother’s business partner.
- His mother is English and is Protestant and his father is an Jewish.
- One of his earliest role was in a series Hollyoaks at the age of 15.
- One of his earliest role in film was in The Rooftopsmiths in 2008.
- He appears as Adrian Griffin in the film The Invisible Man.
It’s like a cross between Passion of the Christ and Spooks. I play a Knight Templar called Colm who’s a pretty sick guy – it was nice to have a role so different to Philip.
I love Dior and Commes des Garcons, but I can’t really afford them.
Visit our site for more updates