Born on December 14, 1991, Offset (Kiari Kendrell Cephus) is an American rapper, singer and songwriter who is best known as a member of the hip hop and trap music trio Migos alongside Takeoff and Quavo. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Migos was formed in 2008.
Offset Rapper Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Lawrenceville, Georgia. His parent’s information is not known.
Offset Rapper Affair/Dating/Married/Girlfriend
He was married to Cardi B (September 2017). They had a daughter together. The couple split up on December 5, 2018. He has three children from earlier relationships. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram,.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kiari Kendrell Cephus
- Nicknames: Offset
- Birthday: December 14, 1991
- Age: 26 (on 5 December 2018)
- Birthplace: Lawrenceville, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Rapper, singer, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Cardi B (split)
- Children: 4 (Kulture Kiari Cephus with Cardi B), Jordan, Kody and Kalea from early relation
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known as a member of the hip hop and trap music trio Migos alongside cousins Takeoff and Quavo.
- They initially gained recognition after releasing their 2013 single “Versace”.
- In January 2018, Offset was highly criticized for rapping a line that includes the lyrics “I cannot vibe with queers” in the song.
- He is the father of four children.