Born on January 7, 1967, Nick Clegg is a British ex-politician who is currently the Vice-President, Global Affairs and Communications at Facebook. Prior to this, he served as the Deputy Prime Minister of United Kingdom from 2010 to 2015. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Robinson College, University of Minnesota and College of Europe.
Nick Clegg Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Chalfont St Giles, England to Hermance van den Wall Bake and Nicholas Peter Clegg CBE, chairman of United Trust Bank. He has three siblings.
Nick Clegg Affair/Married/Wife
— Nick Clegg (@nick_clegg) October 19, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sir Nicholas William Peter Clegg
- Nicknames: Nick Clegg
- Birthday: January 7, 1967
- Age: 51 years old
- Birthplace: Chalfont St Giles, England
- Education: Robinson College, University of Minnesota, College of Europe
- Profession: Ex-Politician, Lobbyist, public relations officer
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Miriam Gonzalez Durantez (m. 2000)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $4 million USD (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the current Vice President, Global Affairs and Communications at Facebook.
- He served as the Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 2010 to 2015.
- He is fan of the football club Arsenal.
- While an active politician, he was a member of the Liberal Democrats.
- His grandfather was High Anthony Clegg, editor of the British Medical Journal for 35 years.
- His mother is Dutch.
- He is multilingual; he speaks English French, Dutch, German and Spanish.
For far too long the world’s poorest people have seen no benefit from the vast natural resources in their own backyards. It is time to end the injustice where ordinary people are silent witnesses, left to suffer without basic services, as the profits from their countries’ assets are hidden and plundered by corrupt regimes.