Born on August 16, 1982, Nick Ayers is an American political strategist who is the current chief of staff of Vice President Mike Pence since July 2017. As a Republican, he started his political career by joining the College Republicans and become the president of the school’s chapter. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Kennesaw State University and University of Surrey.
Nick Ayers Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Cobb County, Georgia, he is an American political strategist. His parents information is not known at the moment.
Nick Ayers Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Jamie Floyd and the couple lives in Atlanta. They have triplets: Charles, Mary Floyd and Talton. For more information, visit his twitter.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God." — 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
— Leading The Way (@LeadingTheWay) October 20, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: James Nicholas Ayers
- Nicknames: Nick Ayers
- Birthday: August 16, 1982
- Age: 36 years old
- Birthplace: Cobb County, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: Atlanta, United States
- Education: Kennesaw State University, University of Surrey
- Profession: Political strategist
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Jamie Floyd
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: His net worth is between $12 and $54 million according to his financial disclosure reports
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American political strategist.
- He is a Republican.
- In 2010, he was named as one of Time’s 40 most influential people in politics under the age of 40.
- He was principal of C5 Creative Consulting and is one of four leading figures in America First Policies, a pro-Trump nonprofit organization.
- He started his political career by joining the College Republicans and become the president of the school’s chapter.
- He has been serving as the Chief of Staff to Vice President Mike Pence since July 2017.
Not Available. For more updates, visit our site.