Born on March 12, 1970, Neal Katyal is an American lawyer who is a partner at Hogan Lovells and served as Acting Solicitor General of the United States from May 2010 to June 2011.
To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: he attended Dartmouth College and Yale University.
Neal Katyal Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Chicago, Illinois to parents of Indian descent. His mother is pediatrician and his father was an engineer. He has a sister who is also an attorney.
Neal Katyal Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Joanna Rosen.
Visit his twitter for more information.
When I grow up, I want to have as much courage as JW Verret. His elevation of principle over party is inspiring. https://t.co/WLfdv4iqHE
— Neal Katyal (@neal_katyal) April 23, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Neal Kumar Katyal
- Nicknames: Neal
- Birthday: March 12, 1970
- Age: 49 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Dartmouth College, Yale University
- Profession: Lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: His parents are from India
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Joanna Rosen
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He served as Acting Solicitor General of the United States from May 2010 until June 2011.
- He is a Democrat.
- His parents are from India.
- His sister is also an attorney and currently teaches at UC Berkeley School of Law.
- American Lawyer Magazine named him its coveted Grand Prize Litigator of the Year for both 2016 and 2017.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.