Born on October 19, 1973, Neal Brennan is an American stand-up comedian, writer, actor, director and producer who is known for co-creating and co-writing series Chappelle’s Show with Dave Chappelle. He is also known for Half baked (1998) and Singles Out (1995). For more information on Neal, read the article below.
Before Fame: He briefly attended New York University.
Neal Brennan Ethnicity/Religion/Siblings
Neal Brennan, born into an Irish Catholic family, is the youngest of 10 children. He has five brothers and four sisters.
Neal Brennan Affair/Girlfriend/Married
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Neal Brennan
- Nicknames: Neal
- Birthday: October 19, 1973
- Age: 43 years old
- Birthplace: Villanova, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: New York University
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Stand-up comedian, writer, actor, director, producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: $5 million US
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He attended New York University.
- He is the brother of comedian/actor Kevin Brennan.
- He was good friends with Dave Chappelle until the abrupt end of “Chappelle’s Show.
- He has five brothers and four sisters and is the youngest child.
- He was born into an Irish Catholic family.
I’m never going to be more successful than I’ve been in the past two years. I have a better chance of being eaten by a shark. I’ll never be famous, but I’ve got financial success. People in show biz seem to want to work with me. And I get to control the stuff I write. Fame gives you noise. It gives you a lot of [mimes screaming], which is fucking worthless. I have a girlfriend I love, so I can’t use it to get women. It’s not like Dave and I got laid because of Chappelle’s Show (2003). He was married, and I’m… pale.