Born on June 6, 1972, Natalie Leticia Morales is an American Journalist who is working for NBC News. She is the Today Show West Coast anchor and frequently appears on other programs such as Dateline NBC and NBC Nightly News. Contact Natalie Morales on her Twitter and Instagram.
Before Fame: Graduated from Rutgers University in 1994 with a double degree in Journalism and Mass Media and Latin American Studies
Career: She was the co-anchor and national correspondent of Today from 2006-2011. Currently she is the West Coast anchor and Access Hollywood host.
Who are in Natalie Morales’ Family? Father, Mother?
Born in Taiwan, Natalie was born to a Puerto Rican named Mario Morales jr and a Brazilian mother named Penelope Morales. Her father was in the army at the time of her birth. Because of her father’s job, she had moved to many places at a very small age. She belongs to a white ethnicity and her nationality is Taiwanese.
Is Natalie Morales single? Married happily with her husband? Any Children?
Natalie is a married woman. She is married to Joseph Rhodes with whom she had been dating since 1996. The couple got married in August, 1998. The couple has two children named Joseph and Luke. They live in Hoboken, New Jersey.
Profile / Wiki / Biography
- Full Name: Natalie Leticia Morales
- Nicknames: Natalie
- Birthday: June 6, 1972
- Age: 44 years
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Taiwan
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Rutgers University
- Profession: Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse: Joseph Rhodes
- Children: Luke Hudson Rhodes, Joseph Stockton Rhodes
- Net Worth in 2016:$8.5 million
- Earnings: N/A
- Height: 5 Feet 3 Inch (163 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (127 lbs)
- Feet Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4
- Shoe Size: 8
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Biceps: N/A
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts about Natalie Morales that you probably didn’t know
- Natalie speaks Spanish and Portuguese.
- In 1999, Natalie was voted as one of the most influential Latinas by El Diario La Presna.
- She loves gummy bears.
- Natalie is half Brazilian and was born in Taiwan.
- She was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and graduated from Rutgers University in 1994 with a double degree in Journalism and Mass Media and Latin American Studies.
- She was married by Rev. Bossart at Phipps Mansion in Denver, Colorado.
- She currently lives in Hoboken, New Jersey.
Memorable Quotes By Natalie
Furniture is meant to be used and enjoyed.
If someone is not treating you in a way that you like, remember that there are so many nice people out there. The problem is that when you love someone, you make excuses for that kind of behavior.