Born in March 26, 1940, Nancy Pelosi is an American politician currently serving as the Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives, representing California’s 12th congressional district. In January 2007, became the first woman to be elected Speaker of the House. A member of the Democratic Party, Pelosi represents California’s 12th congressional district, which consists of four-fifths of the city and county of San Francisco. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: before fame, she graduated from Trinity Washington University.
Nancy Pelosi Family/Ethnicity/Parents/Religion
Born in Baltimore, Maryland, US, Nancy is is the youngest of six children of Annunciata M. Nancy, and Thomas D’Alesandro, Jr., who was a Democratic party U.S. Congressman from Maryland and a Mayor of Baltimore. Her brother, Thomas D’Alesandro III, also a Democrat, was mayor of Baltimore from 1967 to 1971.
Nancy Pelosi Husband/Children
She is married to Paul Pelosi. They have 5 children: Nancy Corinne, Christine, Jacqueline, Paul, and Alexandra. For more information, contact her on twitter.
— Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi) September 13, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi
- Nicknames: Nancy Pelosi
- Birthday: March 26, 1940
- Age: 77 years old
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: San Francisco, California, United States
- Education: Trinity Washington University
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Paul Pelosi
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In January 2007, she became the first woman to be elected Speaker of the House.
- Her brother, Franklin D. Roosevelt D’Alesandro, died at age 73 of cancer on February 21, 2007 in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Her father was Thomas D’Alesandro Jr., Baltimore’s first Italian-American mayor. Her mother was Annunciata D’Alesandro. Her brother Thomas J. D’Alesandro III was also elected Mayor of Baltimore.
- She was honored by the American Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco, California for her efforts on behalf of the company in securing federal support for the rebuilding of the theater.
We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.