Born on May 4, 1955, Nancy Alspaugh is a writer and producer who is best known for Leeza (1994), Vicki! (1992) and The Bradshaw Difference (1996). She was previously married to Matt Lauer.
She was first married to Marr Lauer who is an American television news anchor and gained fame after starring as a co-host of NBC’s Today show from 1997 to 2017. For more information on Nancy, read the article below.
Nancy Alspaugh Ethnicity/Religion
Nancy is an American writer and producer. As of now, her parents information is not known.
Nancy Alspaugh Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Matt Layer from 1982 to 1988. She then married H. Read Jackson. He died in 201 due to cancer.
Learn more about allegations on Matt here on the article written by Foxbusiness.com
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Nancy Alspaugh
- Nicknames: Nancy
- Birthday: May 4, 1955
- Age: 64 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: She has a bachelor’s degree
- Profession: Author, producer, screenwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Husband: H. Read Jackson (Read died in 2019)
- Children: Wyatt Jackson
- Net Worth: She is probably a millionaire
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Hips Size: 38 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is known as the first spouse of Matt Lauer.
- Her second marriage was with H. Read Jackson. He died due to cancer on 25 January 2016.
- She has a bachelors degree.
- Her favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
- She rose to fame as a screenwriter on Leeza Gibbons’s popular talk show.
- She received the honor in Outstanding Talk Show in 1996 add 1995.
- She wrote the book entitled “Not Your Mother’s Midlife: A Ten-Step Guide to earless Aging” in 2003.
- She has won The Genesis Award, The Gabriel Award and many more for her worl.
- She is a active member of Autism Care and Treatment.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.