Born on August 2, 1972, Muriel Bowser is an American politician who is serving as the eighth mayor of the District of Columbia since 2015 and previously represented Ward 4 as a member of the Council of the District of Columbia from 2007 to 2015. She started her political career in 2004 as a Democrat. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Chatham University and American University.
Muriel Bowser Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Washington, D.C, to Joe and Joan Bowser. She was born as the youngest of six children.
Muriel Bowser Affair/Married
Her relationship status is not known. However, she adopted a baby which she announced in 2018. Visit her twitter for more information.
Miranda’s in charge, basically of how you go, when you go, when she wants to eat. Luckily, she is a sweetheart. She has a very pleasant temperament, but you fully realize you can’t control everything.
— Muriel Bowser (@MurielBowser) April 1, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Muriel Elizabeth Bowser
- Nicknames: Muriel Bowser
- Birthday: August 2, 1972
- Age: 46 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C, U.S
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Chatham University, American University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse: Not Available
- Children: 1 (she had adopted a baby)
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Pete Buttigieg? Learn more here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Democrat.
- She is serving as the eighth mayor of District of Columbia since 2015.
- Previously, she represented Ward 4 as a member of the Council of the District of Columbia from 2007 to 2015.
- She is a lifelong Catholic.
- She started her political career in 2004.
- She is a strong advocate of gun control.
You have a mayor who hates guns. If it was up to me, we wouldn’t have any handguns in the District of Columbia. I swear to protect the Constitution and what the courts say, but I will do it in the most restrictive way as possible.