Morgan Spurlock, born on November 7, 1970, is a producer and writer, known for Super Size Me (2004), The Greatest Movie Ever Sold (2011) and Mansome (2012). He has been married to Sara Bernstein since May 2, 2016. He was previously married to Alexandra Jamieson and Mary P. Sommer.
Before Fame: He attended New York University.
Morgan Spurlock Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Parkersburg, West Virginia, he was raised in Beckley, West Virginia. He was raised a a Methodist.
Morgan Spurlock Affair/Married/Harassment
He was married to Alexandra Jamieson. Later on in 2016, he was married to Sara Bernstein. He has one child with each wife. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Variety (@Variety) December 11, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Morgan Valentine Spurlock
- Nicknames: Morgan
- Birthday: November 7, 1970
- Age: 47 years old
- Birthplace: Parkersburg, West Virginia, US
- Current Residence: New York, United States
- Education: New York University
- Profession: Film director, Television producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Alexandra Jamieson (divorced), Sara Bernstein (m. 2016)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $10 million USD
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was rejected by the film school at USC five times.
- He gained 25 pounds eating nothing but McDonald’s for a month for “Super Size Me”.
- He is a member of the ACLU.
- Spurlock’s notable films include Super Size Me, Where in the World Is Osama bin Laden? (2008), POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold (2011), Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope (2011) and One Direction: This Is Us (2013).
- He is also the co-founder of short-film content marketing company Cinelan, which produced the Focus Forward campaign for GE.
- He said he is of Scots-Irish and English descent.
Stuff can make you feel good, but you have to do something deeper to make you feel whole. For me, it’s making movies with a great team who feel as fulfilled as I do, and spending time with my family. And for my family it’s Mane and Tail Shampoo ..all the way.