Born on September 30, 1964, Monica Bellucci is an Italian actress and model began her career as a fashion model and is best known for her role as Persephone in the 2003 science-fiction films The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions.
She is also known for her roles in Malena, Irreversible, Passion of the Christ and James Bond film Spectre.
Monica is often considered as one of the most beautiful women in the world.
Before Fame: She attended University of Perugia.
Monica Bellucci Ethnicity/Religion
Monica was born in Umbria, Italy to Brunella Briganti and Pasquate Bellucci. She grew up in San Giustino.
Monica Bellucci Affair/Married/Husband/Boyfriend
She was married to Claudio Carlos Basso from 1990 to 1994. Her second marriage was with Vincent Cassel. They were married from 1999 to 2013. Monica has two children.
For more information, visit her instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Monica Anna Maria Bellucci
- Nicknames: Monica
- Birthday: 30 September 1964
- Age: 55 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Umbria, Italy
- Education: University of Perugia
- Profession: Actress, fashion model
- Nationality: Italian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Agnostic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Claudio Carlos Basso (m. 1990; div. 1994) Vincent Cassel (m. 1999; div. 2013)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
- Body Type: Voluptuous
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is fluent in Italian, English, French, Persian and Spanish.
- She began modeling at the age of 13.
- She made a nude calendar for the Italian magazine Max in 1998 and another one for the Italian magazine GQ in 2000.
- She is considered as one of the most beautiful women in the world.
- She is best known for her role as Persephone in the 2003 science-fiction films The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions.
- She is also known for her roles in Malena, Irreversible, Passion of the Christ and James Bond film Spectre.
- Her favorite movie is A Special Day (1977).
- She has a wax statue in the Grevin Museum in Paris.
My body is so important to me… my face, my arms, my legs, my hands, my eyes, everything. I use everything I have.
When I eat with my friends, it is a moment of real pleasure, when I really enjoy my life.
Visit our site for more updates.