Milly Shapiro is a talented child actress who is widely known for her role in the 2018 horror “Hereditary”; which has been portrayed as a great movie by the critics. Shapiro actually found fame from her role as Matilda in the Broadway version of the self titled novel. She played the lead character Matilda Wormwood in the Broadway show. Moreover, she has also acted in other famous musicals in Broadway like Les Miserables and Annie. However, Shapiro has been in the limelight for her role of Charlie Graham in the horror Hereditary. Shapiro was born in July 16, 2002 in Florida. Her real name is Amelia Lee Shapiro.
Before Fame: Shapiro and her sister Abigail were the first minors to have a cabaret at the 54 Below cabaret space in New York City.
Milly Shapiro Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Milly Shapiro’s father is Eric Shapiro and her mother is Michelle Shapiro, both business owners in Tampa, Florida. She also has a sister Abigail Shapiro who is also a talented singer-actress in Broadway productions.
Milly Shapiro Affair/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Amelia Lee Shapiro
- Nicknames: Milly
- Birthday: July 16, 2002
- Age in 2018: 15 years
- Birthplace: Tampa, Florida
- Current Residence: Manhattan during shows
- Education: Community Montessori School
- Profession: Broadway singer-actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Known
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Boyfriend: None
- Net Worth: Not Known
- Height: 4 feet 10 inches
- Weight: Not Known
- Feet Size: 5 UK
- Dress Size: Not Known
- Shoe Size: 5 UK
- Biceps: Not Known
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blondish
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Shapiro and her sister Abigail have a concert series names Shapiro Sisters Live Out Loud.
- Her favorite number is 7.
- Shapiro does not like Hummus.
- Milly likes Anime.
- She is a Potterhead and is in the Slytherin House.
Everybody experiences bullying in some way. It’s not right, so we should stop it.