Born on Mike Huckabee is an American politician, Christian minister and talk show host who served as the 44th governor of Arkansas from 1996 to 2007 and was a candidate in the United States Republican presidential primaries in 2008 and 2016.
Before Fame: He attended Ouachita Baptist University (BA) and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Mike Huckabee Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Hope, Arkansas to Dorsey Wiles Huckabee and Mae Huckabee. He is of English, German and Scots-Irish ancestry. his ancestral roots goes back to Colonial Era in America.
Mike Huckabee Affair/Married/Wife/Daughter
He has been married to Janet McCain since 1974. They have three children including
Sarah Huckabee, who current serves as President Donald Trump’s White House Press Secretary.
For more information, visit his twitter.
— Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee) April 20, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael Dale Huckabee
- Nicknames: Mike Huckabee
- Birthday: August 24, 1955
- Age: 63 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Hope, Arkansas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Ouachita Baptist University (BA), Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Profession: Politician, Christian minister, talk show host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Janet McCain (m. 1974)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Sarah Sanders? Learn more about here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- His daughter Sarah Huckabee Sanders currently serves as President Donald Trump’s White House Press Secretary.
- He was a candidate in the United States Republican presidential primaries in 2008 and 2016.
- He is the author of several best-selling books.
- He is against abortion, Obamacare, and same-sex marriage.
- He plays the electric bass guitar in his classic-rock cover band, Capitol Offense.
- He served as the 44th governor of Arkansas from 1996 to 2007.
The most important thing about global warming is this. Whether humans are responsible for the bulk of climate change is going to be left to the scientists, but it’s all of our responsibility to leave this planet in better shape for the future generations than we found it.