Born in June 21, 1985, Michelle Wolf is an American comedian and writer who is a contributor and writer for The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and also for her work in Late Night with Seth Meyers (2014). Although she is a new name, she is in fact one of the fastest growing names in comedy who has been writing for Late Night with Set Meyers since 2014. To know more about Michelle, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she worked at Bear Stearns and JPMorgan Chase.
Michelle Wolf Parents/Education
Born and raised in Hershey, Pennsylvania, she graduated from Hershey High School in 2003 and the College of William & Mary in 2007.
Michelle Wolf Affair/Boyfriend
View this post on Instagram
It's here! I'm so glad I majored in kinesiology and then got a job at bear stearns (you know it was the best bank because it collapsed first) and then started improv and a couple years later got into stand up. You know, the same old story. Thanks to everyone! Thanks @hbo! Thanks subprime mortgages! What a time to be alive!
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michelle Wolf
- Nicknames: Michelle
- Birthday: June 21, 1985
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Hershey, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: New York
- Education: College of William & Mary
- Profession: Comedian, writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Wolf worked at Bear Stearns from 2007 to 2008, and later at JPMorgan Chase, for a total of almost four years between the two banks.
- Wolf’s television work in the United Kingdom also includes an appearance on Live At The Apollo in late 2016 and an appearance as a panelist on the UK comedy game show 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown in early 2017, partnering team captain and British stand-up comedian Jon Richardson.
- Wolf has been writing for Late Night with Set Meyers since 2014.